Spades is a free card game where players can test their intellectual talent with a classic card game. Spades is a game that is both fun and challenging as it requires one to find strategies and ways to win against opponents.
- The game starts with 4 players with two players facing each other will be a pair. Deal and play clockwise.
- The game uses a standard 52-card deck. Cards of the same suit are ranked from high to low from King to Ace.
- The first dealer is randomly selected and dealt clockwise. The shuffled cards are dealt individually one by one, in a clockwise order starting with the player to the dealer's left, until all 52 cards are dealt and everyone has a 13.
How to play
- Unless they don't have that deck, in which case they may play any card from their hand, each player plays one card in turn clockwise.
- The player who wins the trick gains the lead, however he or she can only take the lead if all they have in their hand is cards.
- Play goes on until there are no more cards for any player. 13 tricks are worth one hand.
- To win the game, reach the required score.
On the computer use the mouse to play. Tap the screen if you're playing with a phone or tablet. Good luck.