Pyramid solitaire is a fun solitaire game that is different from the usual solitaire game. Most solitaire games, you arrange the cards in order, but in Pyramid solitaire you will discard the cards! Cards can only be removed when they add up to a maximum of 13. With a recognizable layout (pyramid) and requiring a combination of luck and skill, this is a popular solitaire game multiplayer.
- You win if you can remove ALL cards from the game.
- Cards are removed in pairs when they add up to 13.
- You can trade from talon at any time.
- You get 2 rewards of talon.
- Up to 2 cards from the talon can only be seen at any one time.
- You can only use completely unmasked cards (If one card is in the pyramid but covered by another, you cannot select it).
How to play
Tips Pyramid Solitaire
- Don't just auto-match any cards you see. Knowing when to combine and when to hold out is often the difference between winning and losing.
- Always eliminate Kings as soon as you can. There was never any reason to keep them playing.
- Find the cards that are “stuck” by the other cards below. You may need to remove specific tags in a certain order to access them.
After the cards cannot be moved or there are no cards left on the table, the game is over. Good luck.
Discuss Pyramid Solitaire