Bubble Shooter is such an engaging and easy-to-play game that it only takes a few seconds to start.Perhaps a lot of people will believe that as time passes, old games will become irrelevant and lose their appeal. That is not entirely accurate, though, as players frequently continue to love bubble shooter games even many years after their release. Let's practice playing the Bubble Shooter game.
Bubble Shooter Features
- More than 2000 levels of the game from basic to difficult, encouraging players to use their brains to overcome obstacles.
- Although the gameplay is relatively simple, it is difficult to master and get a high score.
- There are extremely detailed graphics and the colors of the game are varied and vibrant. Vivid sound adds drama and tension to the game.
- Various game modes, maps and difficulty levels.
How to play
The object of the game is to accumulate as many points as possible t. Destroy colored bubbles to earn points. You need at least three bubbles of the same color to line up or connect to each other to pop them. An arrow in the middle of the game window. With one click you can change the direction of this arrow. You can pop a new bubble in the current direction of the arrow every time you click the left mouse button.
Tips and hints for Bubble Shooter
- An extra row of bubbles will be added to the top every time you shoot 6 more bubbles.
- If a ball touches the bottom border, the game is over.
- The bubble that separates from the group will also burst.
- The approaching bubble will show up in the lower left corner.
- The goal of Bubble Shooter is to accumulate as many points as possible; has no end.
Discuss Bubble Shooter